Thursday, April 16, 2009

Scrapless Press Review


It was just my daughter 4Th birthday, and I always try to make each of her birthdays special. She is worth any amount of preparation and effort! Every year so far, we have had some sort of theme party for her. It has always been hard to find party supplies that go with the theme's. The proper invitation card can be the main seller at times, when it comes to the attendance at these parties. I recently came across the Scrapless Press site. They can customize invitations to order. All I had to do is E-mail them with some info and my favorite picture(s). This year my little princess wants a "Princess" theme. So we picked out a matching pattern for her cards, and just sent them a picture. They sent us such quality!

Fairy Tale Princess Photo Birthday Party Invitations

When I received the cards I was ecstatic! They are so beautiful. Being able to customize them to exactly what I want is wonderful. As you can see, they do lovely, professional work. The card's are high photograph quality. These cards will be much more than invitations, they will be momento's. I plan on putting this in her birthday scrapbook picture album. When my little Princess grow up to be a Queen, she will be able to reminisce on her 4Th B-Day with vivid clarity. I can put her invitation right next to this picture of her.



They are reasonable price for such detail, and like I said before, "My little Princess is worth all the effort", especially when I get professionals to do the work! I am very pleased with the work that Scrapless Press does. They have announcement cards for many occasion's. Just about any style of B-day cards, Birth announcements for Boys an Girls, Christmas and Holiday cards.


Many of the parents that received the invitations to my little girls party asked me where I had them done. I was not suprised to get so many inquiries about them, as I said before "They are quality!"




So if you have an occasion that is coming up, and you want to make it special, go check out The Scrapless Press! I am very sure that you will find all sorts of style's that you will love!


0 comments:

Post a Comment